Hello! My name is Rolfs Vendins, I am a professional wedding and event photographer. I am the winner of the local contest »Latvian Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018», organized by the Association of Wedding Photographers of Latvia.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is your style of photography? How do you differ from other wedding photographers?
I make documentary wedding photographs (so called photojournalism). It offers more honest moments, emotions and as little posing as possible. It means you will be free to enjoy your wedding day fully, experiencing all the unique activities and emotions, and later, looking at your wedding photos, you will be able to recall them. In a similar way, I also photograph any other event (baptism, celebration, corporate etc.).
How much does wedding photography cost?
To make correct calculations, I need to know:
- the wedding date;
- how many hours of photography you need;
- the location of the preparation, the ceremony and the banquet;
- number of wedding guests.
included in the wedding photography fee?
- photography (photo reportage of the wedding day, group photos with wedding guests, photo session of the newlyweds);
- transport costs;
- processing of photographs (all photographs are in color, some suitable photographs are also duplicated in black and white version);
- storage of 500 to 900 processed 24MP JPEG photographs for 3 months on a website specially created for you.
How long does the wedding photo processing take?
Do you make wedding albums?
Yes! Additional offer includes premium wedding photo album containing full wedding day.
Can you communicate in Latvian, Russian, as well as English?
I know Latvian and Russian the best and speak English well enough to deliver work of quality.
How to book the date?
To book the date, you have to sign an agreement.